1. Start out by creating a new event. This can be done by clicking the +Create button near the top left, or by clicking on the calendar on the date and time you would like the event to occur.
2. Add a title, guests, video conferencing with Google Meet, and any other details you would like and click ‘save.’ Your event is on the calendar and now we can edit the ownership.
3. Now that the calendar invite is visible you will need to click on the invite one time so the panel to the right launches and then click on the three dots. This will allow you to change the owner of the meeting.
4. Assign someone that will be attending the meeting as an owner. This ensures that they are are able to let people enter the video conference.
5. Change the ownership to someone who will be attending the meeting and letting others join. They may or may not have been on the original invitation. You will begin typing their email address and select their account.
6. If you would like to change the message you may do so here. When complete, click the ‘change owner’ button and your message is sent to the new owner. You will remain on the calendar invite.